Friday, November 14, 2014

Tucumcari, NM

We found another KOA in Tucumcari, NM and stopped about 4 yesterday. Was a cloudy, terribly windy, snow flurries and cold day! Starting to sound like a broken record and not in a good way!?!?


The views along I-40 have been beautiful to me. The land is rugged, barren and beautiful shades of browns, tans and greens! (Hmmm..new quilt?)


Was concerned about accumulation when the snow flurries started and pulled into the next KOA we saw...this place is very nice.

(Can you see the snow?)

They even had a small restaurant onsite and delivered to the rig! How sweet is that!?!? I had chicken fried steak and jer had chicken strips! We even shared a piece of carrot cake! 



And now back to our regularly scheduled temperatures! I even checked our compass to make sure we were going the right way when i noticed temperature dropped to 18....I hope today is warmer?!?








No comments:

Post a Comment