Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Fall Finish :D

Good morning! Thank you to all my new followers! This is so much fun joining the 'blogging' world and finding so many people with the same interests and loves as mine...I have been so inspired and learned so much already from all of you!

One of the first blogs I found was Carol's and her posts are so inspiring to me..she did a post of little crow small's and since I love crows, fall and smalls...hehe..used this freebie from Primitive Betty's...who does some wonderful pieces..:D and here it is, all finished in my first pillow:





I used all dmc colors and rummaged through my material/ribbon stash to finish off!

The weather here in the USA midwest has been cool (50s). rainy and cloudy for the last few days....perfect stitching weather and super for hubby and mine's coffee shop.....lots of shivering customers, hehehe..I felt sorry for the parents yesterday that were coming in for something hot and heading out to soccer, softball tournaments with their kids.....I so remember those days!

I think this afternoon when we get home I will make a homemade steak and onion pizza.....the smell of onions sizzling and bread baking and football playing in the background will be a perfect backdrop while I stitch on my next fall small.....I hope your day is just as cozy!

Best stitches to you!

6 comments:

  1. Nice finish! I love your gnome piece in your last post too. So cute! Thanks for commenting on my blog and for the condolences. They are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little crow pillow is delightful, Cindy :) I love the fabric you chose and the trim is perfect as well--beautiful job. And thank you for your sweet comments--I'm blushing...

    We've had your same weather here in Pennsylvania--looks like the warm, crispy falls I remember aren't going to happen this year. Oh, well, as you say--it's great stitching weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice finish! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little crows are so sweet love your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your finish. It is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete